Michael Vick got married this weekend and it wasn’t cheap.
You won’t see any unauthorized pictures from football star Micheal Vick’s wedding to fiance Kijafa Frink, at least you better not, considering Mike spent $300,000 on security alone…
From Gossip Extra
Controversial football superstar Michael Vick married longtime fiancee Kijafa Frink last night in a lavish ceremony at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Security alone for the Philadelphia Eagles‘ quarterback set him back $300,000!
Scroll down to continue…..
…with security tight — police were stationed outside the ballroom to collect the cameras and cellphones from guests – dancing was definitely on the agenda, judging by the numerous women in ball gowns filing in and out carrying four-inch stilettos and wearing flip flops.
The decor featured lots of white candles, white flowers and blinged out chandeliers.
According to a server, the menu was as down-home as the 32-year-old Vick himself: lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before.
Pic via Vick’s wife’s Twitter
- A pre-wedding cocktail party overlooking the ocean.
- Pool-side concerts by Gym Class Heroes (?), Maroon 5 (????) and Flo Rida.
- Andy Reid, LeSean McCoy, Plaxico Burress and other NFLers were in attendance.
- Security was tight, as police were collecting cameras and cell phones from guests.
- The menu: “lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before.”